Squared. Contemporary. Eternal. The new MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING is made of Silver 925.
Inspired by the MK3 building in Berlin, the MK3 is a silver ring designed with comfort in mind. Linear and geometric, its squared shape is innovative and original yet minimalist.
The SILVER MK3 will be shipped in its own gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity and a complimentary drawstring pouch made of organic cotton – the perfect companion for travelling with or storing your wearable sculpture.
We strive to make our packaging material as sustainable as possible. Our packaging is designed to minimise waste, and its components are reusable or recyclable.
Each piece is unique. The artistic look of the creation is achieved through a particular hand-crafting process. Any imperfections are to be considered a feature, not a flaw.
- Designed in Berlin, Germany
- Handmade and original
- Strong and water-resistant
- Lightweight for maximum comfort
- Made of Silver 925
- Also available in black and grey concrete in CONCRETE collection
- Care instructions: clean with a silver cloth
- Extra Small: 15x15 mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 13 gr
- Small: 16x16 mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 15 gr
- Medium: 17x17 mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 16 gr
- Large: 18x18 mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 17 gr
- Extra Large: 19x19 mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 18 gr
To insert and remove a squared ring effortlessly, remember that the diagonal diameter will be longer than the length of the sides. So, when putting on the ring, turn it slightly on your finger so you can benefit from additional diameter width and slide it on effortlessly over the knuckle. When the ring is in place, you can then turn it a few times to find the best-fitted position.
When testing the ring for size, make sure to find one which you can both glide on easily and then also turn to set in a comfortable, snuggly fitted position – this will help you avoid choosing one which is too big.
If you have questions about this artwork or feel unsure about finding the right size for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.