This set of squared asymmetric rings is a composition of the MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING and the ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING.
Geometric, minimalist and comfortable, this set is perfect for everyday wear. The multifaceted and asymmetrical shape of each ring gives you endless options. Each side of the ring is different so that you can create multiple combinations based on your mood, your unique taste or your outfit: two rings, many different options.
The MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING and the ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING are also available individually in the Concrete and Squaring collections, respectively. You can wear them as shown in the pictures, separately, or even experiment with different combinations of your choice.
The MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING in BLACK + ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING composition will be shipped in its own gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity and a complimentary drawstring pouch made of organic cotton – the perfect companion for travelling with or storing your wearable sculpture.
We strive to make our packaging material as sustainable as possible. Our packaging is designed to minimise waste, and its components are reusable or recyclable.
Each piece is unique. The artistic look of the creation is achieved through a particular hand-crafting process. Any imperfections are to be considered a feature, not a flaw.
Given the characteristic properties of aluminium, we recommend avoiding submerging the ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING in water and taking it off before washing your hands or showering. In case of contact with water, please dry the ring thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Designed in Berlin, Germany
- Handmade and original
- Lightweight for maximum comfort
- The black MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING is made of concrete and organic resin
- The ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING is made of aluminium
- The black MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING is available in four different sizes (S, M, L, XL)
- The ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING is available in three different sizes (S, M, L)
- Care instructions: the MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING can be cleaned with soap and water; we recommend avoiding submerging the ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING in water; in case of contact with water, please dry the ring thoroughly with a soft cloth
MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING:
- Small: 16x16mm (internal measurement)
- Medium: 17x17mm (internal measurement)
- Large: 18x18mm (internal measurement)
- Extra Large: 19x19mm (internal measurement)
ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING:
- S: 16x16 mm (internal measurement)
- M: 17x17 mm (internal measurement)
- L: 18x18 mm (internal measurement)
To insert and remove a squared ring effortlessly, remember that the diagonal diameter will be longer than the length of the sides. So, when putting on the ring, turn it slightly on your finger so you can benefit from additional diameter width and slide it on effortlessly over the knuckle. When the ring is in place, you can then turn it a few times to find the best-fitted position and your favourite face.
When testing the ring for size, make sure to find one which you can both glide on easily and then also turn to set in a comfortable, snuggly fitted position – this will help you avoid choosing one which is too big.
If you have questions about this artwork or feel unsure about finding the right size for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.