This set of squared concrete rings is a composition of two MK3 ASYMMETRIC RINGS, one in black and one in grey. Wear it as concrete proof of your style.
Inspired by the MK3 building in Berlin, the MK3 ASYMMETRIC RING is designed with comfort in mind. Multifaceted and asymmetrical, each side of the ring is different so that you can adjust your look based on your mood, your unique taste, or your outfit.
The MK3 ASYMMETRIC RINGS are also available individually in the Concrete collection. You can wear them as shown in the pictures, separately, or even experiment with different combinations of your choice: two rings, many different options.
The MK3 ASYMMETRIC RINGS composition will be shipped in its own gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity and a complimentary drawstring pouch made of organic cotton – the perfect companion for travelling with or storing your wearable sculpture.
We strive to make our packaging material as sustainable as possible. Our packaging is designed to minimise waste, and its components are reusable or recyclable.
Each piece is unique. The artistic look of the creation is achieved through a particular hand-crafting process. Any imperfections are to be considered a feature, not a flaw.
- Designed in Berlin, Germany
- Handmade and original
- Strong and water-resistant
- Lightweight for maximum comfort
- Made of concrete and organic resin
- Available in four different sizes (S, M, L, XL)
- Care instructions: clean with soap and water
- The MK3 ASYMMETRIC RINGS composition will be shipped in its own gift box
- Small: 16x16mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 2.4 gr
- Medium: 17x17mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 2.6 gr
- Large: 18x18mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 2.7 gr
- Extra Large: 19x19mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 2.8 gr
To insert and remove a squared ring effortlessly, remember that the diagonal diameter will be longer than the length of the sides. So, when putting on the ring, turn it slightly on your finger so you can benefit from additional diameter width and slide it on effortlessly over the knuckle. When the ring is in place, you can then turn it a few times to find the best-fitted position and your favourite face.
When testing the ring for size, make sure to find one which you can both glide on easily and then also turn to set in a comfortable, snuggly fitted position – this will help you avoid choosing one which is too big.
If you have questions about this artwork or feel unsure about finding the right size for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.