GASOMETRO bracelet is a wearable sculpture inspired by the 30s Gasomentro edifice of Rome. Its structure gives a feeling of physical and visual lightness.
Handcrafted by fine art Aluminum specific for jewelry. It is designed for comfort and wearability, it bridges the gap between architecture, art and design in an original and unique way.
The GASOMETRO bracelet will be shipped in its own gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity and a complimentary drawstring pouch made of organic cotton – the perfect companion for travelling with or storing your wearable sculpture.
- Designed in Berlin, Germany
- Handmade and original
- Strong and water-resistant
- Lightweight for maximum comfort
- Made of specific jewel Aluminum
- Care instructions: clean with liquid soap and water
- Available in 3 sizes (S, M, L) or customised
- Small: Circunference 220mm - Diameter: 67mm - Weight: 6 gr
- Medium: Circunference 225mm - Diameter: 69mm - Weight: 6.5 gr
- Large: Circunference 230mm - Diameter: 71 mm - Weight: 7 gr
Each piece is unique. The artistic look of the creation is achieved through a particular hand-crafting process. Any imperfections are to be considered a feature, not a flaw.
We strive to make our packaging material as sustainable as possible. Our packaging is designed to minimise waste, and its components are reusable or recyclable.
If you have questions about this artwork, please email us at email@example.com.