This set of squared asymmetric rings is a composition of the ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING and the BRASS SQUARE RING.
Geometric, minimalist and comfortable, this set is perfect for everyday wear. The original mix of silvery and golden hues along with the multifaceted and asymmetrical shape of each ring offers endless options. Each side of the ring is different so that you can create multiple combinations based on your mood, your unique taste or your outfit: two rings, many different options.
The ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING and the BRASS SQUARE RING are also available individually in the Squaring collection. You can wear them as shown in the pictures, separately, or even experiment with different combinations of your choice.
Each piece is unique. The artistic look of the creation is achieved through a particular hand-crafting process. Any imperfections are to be considered a feature, not a flaw.
Given the characteristic properties of aluminium and brass, we recommend avoiding submerging the rings in water and taking them off before washing your hands or showering. In case of contact with water, please dry the rings thoroughly with a soft cloth. A polishing cloth is included in the box to ensure an enduring shine.
- Designed in Berlin, Germany
- Handmade and original
- Lightweight for maximum comfort
- Made of aluminium and brass
- Available in three different sizes (S, M, L)
- Care instructions: we recommend avoiding submerging the rings in water; in case of contact with water, please dry the rings thoroughly with a soft cloth; use the polishing cloth included in the box to ensure an enduring shine
- The ALUMINIUM SQUARE RING + BRASS SQUARE RING composition will be shipped in its own gift box
- S: 16x16 mm (internal measurement)
- M: 17x17 mm (internal measurement)
- L: 18x18 mm (internal measurement)
To insert and remove a squared ring effortlessly, remember that the diagonal diameter will be longer than the length of the sides. So, when putting on the ring, turn it slightly on your finger so you can benefit from additional diameter width and slide it on effortlessly over the knuckle. When the ring is in place, you can then turn it a few times to find the best-fitted position and your favourite face.
When testing the ring for size, make sure to find one which you can both glide on easily and then also turn to set in a comfortable, snuggly fitted position – this will help you avoid choosing one which is too big.
If you have questions about this artwork or feel unsure about finding the right size for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.