BIANCO is the new piece created for the MONOLITHS collection, a series of wearable sculptures that aim to go beyond and experiment with new ways to experience art.
With BIANCO, the intention is to experience sculpture fully by physically entering inside the artwork.
Marble is the material historically used by the great sculptors of the past and present. BIANCO is made of the most precious marble, the Carrara marble.
- Designed in Berlin, Germany
- Handmade and original
- Lightweight for maximum comfort
- Strong and water-resistant
- Ecological material, water-based and free of solvents
- Made of powder of Carrara Marble (from Tuscany - Italy) and organic resin
- Care instructions: clean with soap and water
- Small: 16x16mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 9 gr
- Medium: 17x17mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 9 gr
- Large: 18x18mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 11 gr
- Extra Large: 19x19mm (internal measurement) - Weight: 12 gr
- Gift box
- Drawstring travel pouch made of organic cotton
- Certificate of Authenticity
We strive to make our packaging material as sustainable as possible. Our packaging is designed to minimize waste, and its components are reusable or recyclable.
If you have questions about this artwork or feel unsure about finding the right size for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.